CUSTOMER DETAILING KIT
The one detail kit that has the perfect combination of products to detail your whole vehicle.
Don't know where to start or just looking to learn some Pro-tips? Click the button below for a step-by-step guide on how and when to use your new products with our Customer Care Kit car cleaning guide.
Each kit will include:
1-4.25 gal. bucket (lid included)
1-32oz. bottle of Clean Shot
1-32oz. bottle of Detailer’s All Purpose
1-32oz. bottle of Final Protectant
1-32oz. bottle of Glass Cleaner RTU
1-32oz. bottle of Mighty Bright
1-32oz. bottle of Water Wax
5-Chemical appropriate spray triggers
2-Blue Microfiber cleaning cloth
Interior Shampoo & Deodorizer | Universal Interior Cleaner
For vinyl & plastic interior surfaces:
1. Spray onto surface and wipe off with a premium microfiber towel.
2. Use brush to lift heavy soils if needed.
A. Do not use on infotainment screens, glass or clear plastic. For those surfaces, use Glass Cleaner RTU. Never spray directly onto screens or controls. Spray onto a clean microfiber towel then wipe surface.
For carpets & upholstery:
1. Vacuum area to be cleaned to remove loose dirt.
2. Spray directly on desired surface, wetting the surface evenly.
3. Use a brush to loosen stains or dirt if needed.
4. Wipe away and blot with premium microfiber towel.
A. For extra power, use a vacuum or extractor to remove excess cleaning solution.
All Purpose Cleaner
Engine, Exterior Grill Wall, Rocker Panels & Wheels/Tires:
1. Spray onto surfaces and allow to dwell for 1 minute. Agitate with wash sponge or brush.
2. Pressure rinse thoroughly.
Interior Rubber, Plastic, & Vinyl:
1. Spray product onto brush, towel or sponge.
2. Apply to surfaces & agitate.
3. Wipe and dry surfaces with clean towel.
Upholstery & Carpeting:
1. Spray/mist product directly onto spot for fabric to be cleaned.
2. Agitate with brush or sponge.
3. Vacuum area removing excess moisture. Towel dry using a lint free towel.
FINAL PROTECTANT WITH HYBRID CERAMIC
The Last Touch
1. Clean the exterior prior to application for best results.
a. For best results, apply to paint that is cool and out of the sun.
2. Spray product generously onto microfiber towel and wipe onto surface (3’ X 3’ sections)
3. Buff off any remaining haze with a dry microfiber towel.
4. Work a section at a time until vehicle is completely shined.
*Also great for use on plastics, glass, and metal.
This product can be layered for added protection and extra shine!
GLASS CLEANER RTU
1. Spray directly onto glass, chrome or mirror surface.
2. Wipe away with a premium microfiber towel or squeegee.
A. For moisture sensitive areas like infotainment screens, spray directly onto a premium microfiber towel and wipe.
3. Use dry side of towel to clear up excess and provide a shine.
1. Clean surface with all purpose cleaner, let dry completely.
2. Spray product on applicator pad, work product onto surface.
3. Remove any excess from the wheel with a clean towel.
4. Made for exterior vehicle use only.
Auto Hand Washing Detergent
1. Ensure vehicle or boat surface is cool to the touch and out of direct sunlight. Do NOT wash in direct sunlight.
2. Add 1-2 oz. of Water Wax per 1 gallon of water.
3. Pre-rinse vehicle to cool down surface and remove loose dirt and debris. 4. Wash surface with wash mitt and soapy surface.5. Rinse thoroughly using clean water.
6. Dry with a premium microfiber towel.